Waitlist - Online MAMA2B - Strong for Birth class
Time & Location
About the Event
Interested in joining an exercise class that is designed for your pregnancy journey? This 6-week class is programmed to help strengthen you physically and mentally in order to better prepare you for childbirth. It is a circuit-based exercise class focused on teaching you how to properly connect with your core and pelvic floor and strengthen your whole body. The goal is for you to end each session feeling more energized, comfortable and confidant to continue on your journey.
Pregnancy requires so much energy. Some days we feel great, and other days can be more challenging. Please know that exercise modifications can and will be prescribed to suit your goals, your energy levels, and your body's demands. This class is also a great opportunity to find support amongst other women, share your experiences and ask honest questions.
What can you expect?
- Overall increased mobility, energy, and strength
- Knowledge and understanding of your core and pelvic floor
- Learn how to listen to your body
- A safe environment to ask questions and share your experiences about childbirth
- Support from our community that goes well beyond your prenatal journey