Mama - Core & Body Strength
Time & Location
About the Event
This class is designed for all Mamas, whether you are newly postpartum or years into postpartum. Our Core & Body Strength class offers:
- Awareness and education of the core unit (including the pelvic floor).
- Proper breathing techniques.
- Being able to move with intention and use proper exercise strategies in order to strengthen not only the core but our whole bodies.
- Education on how to manage pelvic floor symptoms while exercising.
- An honest space to share experiences, ask questions, and find support.
We suggest this class if you are looking to return to exercise post birth and may not know how or where to start. Our goal is for you to complete this class feeling confidant in your abilities to pursue your activities. This is a baby friendly class and we’re happy to offer a baby room equipped with a playpen and rocking chair for naps or feedings.
A postnatal 6-week check-up with your MD or a postnatal pelvic floor assessment by a pelvic health physiotherapist is highly recommended before class begins.
This class is offered twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays at 10am starting January 6th until January 23rd.
Cost is $110.